I have been very impressed by all of your updates! It has been so fun to see all of the pictures. He is so precious. I thought that blogging might come easier once you had a baby to show off and I think that I must've been right :). Babies are just so amazing and always changing or doing something wonderful. Sterling is obviously dearly loved and it will be so fun to watch him grow.
Hey Guys! My mom just sent me a link to your blog, and I have spent quite a bit of time reading and catching up. Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe Tanya is a mommy. Hi, Tim, I haven't met you before, but it sounds like, with your interest in Lamane, that it may not be long before I have that chance. I can't wait, you sound like a really amazing guy.
My wife, Bailey, and I are due for our first child, a daughter, in April. I am finishing my last official training project with NTMA today, and will begin the process of selling/buying/shipping stuff so that we can be mostly prepared to move to the Philippines when our baby girl arrives. We are planning to be in Manila from August 2008-October-2009 in language school, and then we'll move to Palawan and take over the flight program there, so Gary Barkman can take on the Mindanao program. We are super excited to be going back. I don't remember a whole lot since I was so young when we left, but I do remember enough to get flashbacks as I read through your Lamane blog. Thanks so much for writing about it. I'll be praying for you guys and all your planning and struggling with teaching unity in the midst of chaos.
Oh yeah, I thought I should say who the heck I am...I noticed my comment just said, "brian said... I am Brian Pruett. Now you can delete this comment, or keep it up so everyone can see how smart I really am... Cheers!
5 comments:
I have been very impressed by all of your updates! It has been so fun to see all of the pictures. He is so precious. I thought that blogging might come easier once you had a baby to show off and I think that I must've been right :). Babies are just so amazing and always changing or doing something wonderful. Sterling is obviously dearly loved and it will be so fun to watch him grow.
Hey Guys! My mom just sent me a link to your blog, and I have spent quite a bit of time reading and catching up. Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe Tanya is a mommy. Hi, Tim, I haven't met you before, but it sounds like, with your interest in Lamane, that it may not be long before I have that chance. I can't wait, you sound like a really amazing guy.
My wife, Bailey, and I are due for our first child, a daughter, in April. I am finishing my last official training project with NTMA today, and will begin the process of selling/buying/shipping stuff so that we can be mostly prepared to move to the Philippines when our baby girl arrives. We are planning to be in Manila from August 2008-October-2009 in language school, and then we'll move to Palawan and take over the flight program there, so Gary Barkman can take on the Mindanao program. We are super excited to be going back. I don't remember a whole lot since I was so young when we left, but I do remember enough to get flashbacks as I read through your Lamane blog. Thanks so much for writing about it. I'll be praying for you guys and all your planning and struggling with teaching unity in the midst of chaos.
Oh yeah, I thought I should say who the heck I am...I noticed my comment just said, "brian said... I am Brian Pruett. Now you can delete this comment, or keep it up so everyone can see how smart I really am... Cheers!
You are all so gorgeous! HA! I guess it runs in the family!
Post a Comment